Halloween Costume ideas 2015

happy birthday sms quotes and greetings for facebook and whatsapp

happy birthday sms quotes and greetings for facebook and whatsapp hapy birthday greetings, happy birthday sms quotes, happy birthday messages online for facebook


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,
plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.
But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!


Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....


My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


Ur kindness tks my breath away nd ur gud nature melts d hrt..
Happy Birthday my sweet sister.. I love u...

Life has its Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday

Sendings ur smiles for every moments of ur spcl day..
have a wonderful tym and very happy b'day...sister...


A wish 4 ur b'day..
whatever u ask may u recieve..
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b'day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget